Inspiration borrowed from the depths of the internet.
People required to devour: 8+
1 cup plain chocolate biscuits, processed in food processor or turned to crumbs with a ziplock bag and rolling pin.
80 g butter, melted
1/4 cup ground almonds
500g cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup caster sugar
200 g Toblerone chocolate, melted
1/2 cup thickened cream
200g Toblerone, shaved for top
- Combine biscuit crumbs, butter and almonds and press into the base of a lightly greased 22 cm spring form pan. Put in fridge.
- Beat cream cheese for 2 minutes in stand mixer or until smooth.
- Add sugar, melted Toblerone & cream and continue beating until well combined.
- Pour onto the the base and refrigerate for 2-3 hours until set.
- Serve topped with grated or shaved Toblerone.